Do you have extra eggs on hand? Here are more than 200 recipes with lots of eggs! Each heavy egg recipe on this final list contains 4 or more eggs! So, let’s hack! 1С8
I don’t know about your chickens, but in early spring it looks like mine’s going hungry. After I run to the henhouse every hour because I need another egg, I suddenly have more eggs than I can get in the beginning.
And then it’s like I don’t even know how to use a lot of eggs anymore. By default, I don’t want to scratch all the eggs until I want to scratch another one. This year I’m trying to be more creative and find delicious ways to use all the extra eggs the hens lay. (And if there are so many, I make sure I keep enough eggs so that my winter cooking doesn’t depend so much on the freshness of the next fresh egg).
So I compiled an ULTIMATE LIST of recipes based on eggs that use a lot of eggs! Each recipe contains at least 4 eggs (or can easily be changed if there are only one or two servings). But many of these heavy egg recipes contain 8, 10 or even 12 eggs!
I know, it’s a huge list! If you want to go even faster, take a look at our shorter list of egg recipes that use at least half a dozen eggs.
This article contains links to partners.
How to boil eggs: Fundamentals
- Immediately boiled eggs in hard-boiled eggs
- Village omelet with buttermilk
- Pomegranate eggs
- Fried eggs
- Fry the egg in a frying pan
- homemade mayonnaise
Ideas for breakfast from the heart with eggs
- Egg cup with bacon in the pack
- Pizza Breakfast
- Breakfast is stew for you and me.
- Scrambled eggs and hammus
- Parmesan Egg Clouds
- Breakfast Huevos Rancheros Nachos.
- Benedictine eggs
- Egg cupcakes
- An artichoke soufflé with goat cheese and thyme.
- Egg Taco Breakfast Muffins
- Cauliflower – Shakshuka green
- Avocado and egg toast
- Breakfast skeleton with fried potatoes and egg
- Bacon pizza with three cheeses, eggs and muesli for breakfast.
- Pan Jaws Breakfast Leaves
- Potato cake with sausage
- Roasted red peppers, black beans and a bowl of quinoa for breakfast
- Breakfast Huevos Rancheros Tostados.
- Mexican scrambled eggs for breakfast and sweet potatoes
- Mrs Crocodile
- Dutch baby with smoked Gouda, tomatoes and rocket salad.
- Italian casserole
- Bagel with French toast
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast skeleton for meat lovers
- Eggs with spinach and goat cheese omelette
- Spicy bacon and roe of cabbage
- Feta and roasted red pepper pies
- Egg in a hole with spicy bacon and guacamole.
- Prepare Bakingfast Enchilada breakfast.
- Scrambled eggs in the oven with turmeric.
- Spicy Moroccan fried eggs
- All cheese potatoes and egg cakes.
- Cornflakes and fried eggs
- Courgette proscutto pancakes
- Baked Denver Omelette for breakfast
- Scramble Grilled Vienna Breakfast
- English breakfast
- Pure egg and zucchini muffins
Baked Breakfast Recipes with Many Eggs
- Blueberry French toast.
- Dutch pancakes for children
- Blueberry Muffins
- Banana flour cooked in ink
- Strawberry coffee cake
- Chocolate pumpkin cupcakes
- French banana toast with french fries
- Toast to a pan of French berries
- Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Brioche crapfen with evaporated milk
- Brown coffee whirl cake
- Courgette Muffins
- Chocolate Cinnamon Walnut Cake
Egg recipes for dinner
- Fried eggs with mushrooms and spinach
- Asparagus-Artischocken-Schinken layers
- A jar of eggs and smoked beans.
- Corn cake and zucchini.
- Steak leaves from the pan Eggs and potatoes
- French onion layers
- Fried eggs and itchy avocado.
- Italian breakfast
- Four cheeses with tomatoes and zucchini
- Bacon and egg Stuffed potatoes
- Flatbread breakfast pizza
- Pepper sausage Italian sausage
- An egg in air-dried grilled cheese.
- Single Migas
- Pesto for laying hens
- Savarian Mushroom Bread
Breakfast Taco Recipes
- Farmers market Taco Breakfasts
- Full breakfast tacos
- Sweet Potato and Bacon Breakfast Tacos
- Fried Eggs Breakfast Tacos Chorizo
- Breakfast tacos in Texas
- Takos Summer Breakfast
- Fried egg tacos
- KimchiTacos Breakfast
Delicious frittata recipes
- Smoked salmon frittata
- Calcined corn and Plaino Frittata.
- Slow Cooker Bacon Jalapeno Frittata
- Farm for fresh frittata
- Cheddar cheese and potato bacon Frittata
- ratatouille frittata
- Calais Frittata chorizo potatoes
- Frittata with caramelised onions and aubergine
- Calcined corn and Plaino Frittata.
- Brussels sprouts Bacon Gruyère frittata
Kish recipes with lots of eggs
- Leek and mushroom quiche with asparagus mushrooms
- Kish with spinach and Swiss cheese with a brown rind.
- Chipotle Chicken Pie
- Cheeky Lorraine
- Butterfly squash with rocket and bacon.
- Kish ham and broccoli
- Pizza Kish
- Mini-kish (4 possibilities)
- Western Omelette
- Quiche Producer Market
- Sweet onion and spice cake
- Spinach and Tomato Cake
- Boneless cake
Omelette or omelette?
- Omelette with ham and cheese
- Spinach and mushroom omelette
- Melting Italian omelette
- Greek quinoa omelet for dinner.
- Pesto and roasted tomato omelette
- Tomato and spinach omelette with bacon
- Omelette with chorizo
Delicious Egg Recipes
- Lawyer’s eggs.
- fried boiled eggs
- Peperoni Cookie Eggs for Pizza
- Damn eggs with chorizo.
- Ginger eggs with wasabi
- Boiled eggs with beets and smoked salmon.
- Edible chili eggs
- Devil’s eggs from Guacamole
- Ninth buffalo egg
- Edible eggs with bacon
Recipes for egg salad
- Classic potato salad
- Scottish eggs
- Green Goddess of Egg Salad
- Egg and curry salad
- Kobb Chicken Salad
- Egg salad with spring vegetables
- Classic egg salad
- Red potato salad with avocado and eggs
- Greek salad steak
- Hot spinach and egg salad
- Egg salad with avocado.
- Egg salad with Mediterranean chickpeas
- Macaroni salad with hard-boiled eggs
- Chicken, avocado and egg salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Fennel salad with asparagus
Recipes for bread with eggs
- Little Hullah
- Cinnamon Date Walnut Brish
- Rolls and sandwiches
- Sweet corn bread
- Pumpkin bread
- Courgette bread
- Snickerdoodle Bread
Dessert recipes with lots of eggs
- Cake with angel food
- Chocolate muslin cake
- Strawberries Daikvari Pavlova
- chocolate pudding
- Pumpkin soot
- Domada Ecklers
- Crème Brûlée with bacon.
- Hazelnut ice cream with chocolate chips
- Lemon bar with honey and thyme.
- French silk cake with double chocolate
- Coconut cake
- Marble muslin coffee cake
- Vanilla pudding
- Malina Pavlova Chocolate
- Ice cream with raspberry biscuit.
- Cake with lemon rim
- Old-fashioned strawberry ice cream
- Mini cheesecake
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Meringues
- Hot chocolate soufflé
- Floueless chocolate cake
- Coffee noodles
- Chocolate Vanilla Cheesecake
- Semi crimson chocolate
- Lilac meringue with lemon powder.
- Lavender pie with lemon in pounds
- Chocolate Meringue
- Coffee with pavlovian cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Fasteners with protection against misuse
- crimson soufflé
- A perfect white cake
- Pumpkin Vortex Cheesecake
- Salad cake
- Cakepunch cake of 12 yolks
- Lemon Blueberry Blind Cake
- Poppy seed cake
- Kurda Grapefruit
- Chocolate milk bread
- Strawberry Dandelion Cake
- Browney, chocolate meringue double oven biscuit
Do you want your own cup of chicken? Bring it here!
Bottoms up! Beverages and eggs
- Hot Chocolate Brownie Speed
- Egg liqueur
- Mild coffee
- Brains in Difficulty
Free Early Egg Breakfast Recipes
- Slider for breakfast
- Egg and cookie tails.
- The burrito freezer for breakfast.
- An easy to prepare pan for breakfast
- Pumpkin and apple waffles
- Southwest Burritos Breakfast Freezer
- Pancakes with chocolate chips
- Cale’s mushroom feta breakfast burrito.
- Breakfast of dead potatoes in a stew
- Healthy breakfast sandwich
How to store extra eggs
Discover our favourite ways to keep farm eggs fresh!
- Make homemade pie crusts and freeze them on small slices.
- Homemade dried egg noodles
- Pickled beet eggs
- Pickled eggs Habenero
- Pickled Cajun Eggs
- baste the eggs
- Lemon curd
- Eggs with soy sauce
- Dried eggs
- Fermented eggs
- Powder eggs
- Smoked eggs
- Pickled curry eggs
- Pickled chili eggs
- 30 ways to store extra eggs
Still looking for new recipe ideas? Have a look at our Eggplank on Pinterest! It’s eggs all the time!
What is your favourite recipe that makes eggs hard to digest?
cakes that use lots of eggs,cookies that use a lot of eggs
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.